The locomotive comes with an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel in the boiler. 5 axles powered. Traction tires. Locomotive constructed mostly of metal. Suitable for smoke generator. The triple headlights and retrofittable smoke in conventional operation can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs (LED). Piston rod protectors and brake hoses are included. Cart with guide couplers. Train length 77.6 cm.
- Digital decoder mfx (Märklin World of Operation)
- Metal chassis and body.
- Sound Installed
- NEM Couplings
- Triple headlights that change over with the direction of the travel.
- 14 curved track (24130)
- 9 straight track (24188)
- 11 straight track (24172)
- 1 curved track (24224)
- 1 right turnout (24612)
- 1 Left Curved Turnout (24671)
- 1 Right Curved Turnout (24672)
- 1 Buffer Stop
- Switching power supply 36 VA / 230 V
- Mobile station Digital Control System
- Illustrated instruction book with many tips and ideas
- Ideal introduction to the digital world of Märklin H0
- Automatic registration at the Mobile Station by built mfx decoder
- Structure C Track system
This set can be Expanded with the C Track extension sets and with the entire C Track program.