Railcars with controlled high-efficiency propulsion, an mfx digital decoder and controllable sound functions. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. Ride The triple headlights in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs (LED). At both ends of display of the central buffer coupling. Train with tinted windows and low platform.
- Digital locomotive with high-efficiency propulsion. Maximum speed and acceleration / deceleration set.
- Special motor with electronically assisted load balancing or in compact coreless design.
- Driving with Märklin transformer, the Märklin Delta system or in the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format).
- 1 controllable auxiliary function (function) in digital mode.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operating with the 60652 Mobile Station or 60651 Up to 5 functions in operation with Control Unit 6021.
- Prepared up to 16 functions with future controllers.
- Assigned functions depending on the equipment of the locomotive.
- Installed sound electronics.
- Triple headlights change over with direction of travel.
- Total Train Length: 28.8 cm.
- 12 x Curved Track (24130)
- 4 x Straight Track (24188)
- 1 x Base Station
- 7 x Straight Tracks (24172)
- 2 x Curved Tracks (24224)
- 1 x Right Turnout (24612)
- 1 x Left Turnout (24611)
- Switching Power Supply
- Wireless Infrared Controller
This starter set can be expanded with the C Track extension set, item number 24900 and with the entire Marklin C Track program.