Locomotive constructed of metal, has an mfx digital decoder and a controllable sound functions. 4 axles powered through cardan shafts. Traction tires. Ride The triple headlights and 2 red tail lights, conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Lighting with warm white and red LEDs (LED). Cars have tinted side windows.
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Installed sound electronics.
- Marklin close couplers in standard pocket with pivot point.
- Triple headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel.
- Märklin close couplers in standard recording with guide mechanism.
- Digital locomotive or digital device for the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format).
- MFX Decoder
- Total Train Length: 75.3 cm
- 12 x Curved Track (24130)
- 5 x Straight Track (24188)
- 1 x Base Station
- 7 x Straight Tracks (24172)
- 2 x Curved Tracks (24224)
- 1 x Right Turnout (24612)
- 1 x Left Turnout (24611)
- Switching Power Supply
- Mobile Station
This starter set can be expanded with the C Track extension set, item number 24900 and with the entire Marklin C Track program.