The locomotive comes with an mfx digital decoder and installed, controllable sound functions. 1 axle powered, traction tires. Ride The triple headlights in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Flashing light on the cab roof. Coupling hook. 3 container wagons with different container species (20 ft. Container, 40 ft. Containers and 20 ft. Tank containers) loaded. All of the cars have Relex couplers. All containers can be removed from the car and opened for loading.
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Installed sound electronics.
- Marklin close couplers in standard pocket with pivot point.
- Triple headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel.
- Märklin close couplers in standard recording with guide mechanism.
- Digital locomotive or digital device for the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format).
- MFX Decoder
- Total Train Length: 59.2 cm./li>
- 12 x Curved Track (24130)
- 5 x Straight Track (24188)
- 1 x Base Station
- 7 x Straight Tracks (24172)
- 2 x Curved Tracks (24224)
- 1 x Right Turnout (24612)
- 1 x Left Turnout (24611)
- Switching Power Supply
- Wireless infrared controller.
This starter set can be expanded with the C Track extension set, item number 24900 and with the entire Marklin C Track program.