Locomotive constructed of metal, mfx digital decoder and a special motor. 4 axles powered through cardan shafts Traction tires. Ride The triple headlights in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Lighting with warm white LEDs. 4 mechanically functional pantograph. Tank car with open frames. All cars with guide couplers.
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Triple headlights change over with the direction of travel.
- Märklin close couplers in standard recording with guide mechanism.
- Digital locomotive or digital device for the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format).
- MFX Decoder
- Total Train Length: 69.6 cm./li>
- 12 x Curved Track (24130)
- 5 x Straight Track (24188)
- 7 x Straight Tracks (24172)
- 2 x Curved Tracks (24224)
- 1 x Right Turnout (24612)
- 1 x Left Turnout (24611)
- Switching Power Supply
- Mobile Station Digital Controller
This starter set can be expanded with the C Track extension set, item number 24900 and with the entire Marklin C Track program.