Prototype: Dutch State Railways (NS) construction train. Class 1600 electric locomotive, 1 Krupp-Ardelt crane car with a crane tender car, 1 type Eaos gondola, and 1 type Gs boxcar.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and a controllable horn sound. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The crane car has a superstructure that can be turned, a movable boom, and a hand crank for the crane line. The crane tender car has a boom support.
- 1 Class 1600 Electric Locomotive
- 1 Krupp-Ardelt Crane Wagon
- 1 Crane Match Truck
- 1 Type Eaos Gondola
- 1 Type Gs Boxcar
- 12 no. 24130 Curved Track
- 8 no. 24188 Straight Track
- 7 no. 24172 Straight Track
- 2 no. 24224 Curved Track
- 1 Left Hand Turnout (24611)
- 1 Right Hand Turnout (24612)
- Track connector box
- 36 VA / 230 volt switched mode power pack
- Mobile Station Digital Controller
- An illustrated instruction manual with many tips and ideas
- Train length: 68.4 cm / 26-15/16".
This set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and with the entire C Track program. The ideal entry into the digital world of Märklin H0. Automatic registration at the Mobile Station with the built-in mfx decoder. Easy-to-set-up C Track layout.