Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 74 tank locomotive, type Om 12 gondola, type Gr 20 boxcar, and type Kbs 443 stake car.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and a special motor with a flywheel. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The cars have close couplers with guide mechanisms.
- Class 74 Tank Locomotive
- Type Om 12 Gondola
- Type Gr 20 Boxcar
- Type Kbs 443 Stake Car
- 12 no. 24130 curved track
- 4 no. 24188 straight track
- 4 no. 24172 straight track
- Track connector box
- 36 VA / 230 volt switched mode power pack
- Mobile Station Digital Controller
- An illustrated instruction manual with many tips and ideas
- Train length 51.0 cm / 20-1/16"
This set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and with the entire C Track program. The ideal entry into the digital world of Märklin H0.Automatic registration at the Mobile Station with the built-in mfx decoder.Easy-to-set-up C Track layout.