Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) class 216 diesel locomotive in "Orient Red" paint scheme, type Rlmms low side car, and type Eaos 106 gondola.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The cars have close couplers with guide mechanisms.
- 1 Class 216 Diesel Locomotive
- 1 Low side wagon
- 1 Type Eaos 106 Gondola
- 12 no. 24130 curved track
- 4 no. 24188 straight track
- 4 no. 24172 straight track
- Track connector box
- 36 VA / 230 volt switched mode power pack
- Mobile Station Digital System
- An illustrated instruction manual with many tips and ideas
- Train length: 50.3 cm / 19-13/16"
This set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and with the entire C Track program. The ideal entry into the digital world of Märklin H0. Automatic registration at the Mobile Station with the built-in mfx decoder.Easy-to-set-up C Track layout.