Prototype: Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB) class 2016 "Hercules" general-purpose locomotive, type Rlmms low side car, and type Eaos gondola.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder. 4 axles powered through cardan shafts. Traction tires. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free LEDs are used for the lighting.
- 1 Class 2016 "Hercules"
- 1 Low Sided Wagon
- 1 Gondola Wagon
- 12 no. 24130 curved track
- 4 no. 24188 straight track
- 4 no. 24172 straight track
- A track connector box
- A 36 VA/230 volt switched mode power pack
- Mobile Station Digital Control System
- An illustrated instruction manual with many tips and ideas
- Total length over the buffers: 53.8 cm / 21-3/16"
This set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and with the entire C Track program. The ideal way to get started in the digital world of Märklin H0.Automatic registration at the Mobile Station with the built-in mfx decoder.Easy-to-expand C Track layout.