German State Railroad (DRG) class ET 194 (former LAG 895) electric powered rail car. "Bottle Green" basic paint scheme. Road number ET 194 11. A pot container car with twelve pot containers and a brakeman's cab painted and lettered for the firm Kali-Chemie / Potash Chemical AG Berlin, used on the German State Railroad. A type Ghs Oppeln boxcar, welded design without a hand brake or a brakeman's cab.
The ET 194 has an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. Two axles powered. Traction tires. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The cab lighting can be turned on/off in digital operation. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The pot container car has finely detailed cross bracing and is loaded with acid containers. The Oppeln boxcar comes without a brakeman's cab or a hand brake.
- Initiative – produced in a one-time series.
- MFX Decoder
- Metal chassis and body.
- Dual headlights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Sound Installed
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Digital locomotive with high-efficiency propulsion. Adjustable maximum speed and acceleration/braking delay. Special motor with electronically supported load compensation or compact can motor with a bell-shaped armature. Operation can be done with a Märklin transformer, with the Märklin Delta System, with the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format), and with Märklin Systems. 1 controllable auxiliary function (function) in digital operation.
- Length over the buffers: 31 cm