Railbus Railcar VT 95.9 with trailer car VB 140 of the German Railways (DB). First batch, in purple original colouring, with skylight window above the driver's cab. Extradition or did around 1952/53.
Digital decoder with extensive sound functions. Controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel in the towing vehicle. 2 axles powered. Factory-installed interior lighting in the towing vehicle and trailer cars. Direction change over two headlights and two red marker lights on the motor vehicle in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Top light on the cab 2 and 1 of the towing vehicle separately digitally switched off.
On sidecar lights Two red tail lamps depending on the position of the motor vehicle. Headlight, taillight and interior lights are maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs (LED), digital switched together. The rail bus units current-conducting drawbar with a guide. An additional electroless coupling rod is designed for use in a multiple unit at. With a maximum of 4-part unit (2 double units) can each the red tail light are switched off at the sidecar of a switch. Carriage Driving cabs and interiors in the towing vehicle and trailer cars allow a clear view. Pluggable brake hoses are included separately. Length of the two-unit set cm.
- Length over the buffers: 28.2cm
- Completely new tooling.
- With extensive operating and sound functions.
- Factory-installed interior lighting.
- The headlights on the truck each side separately digitally switched off.
- Red tail lights illuminate the side-car, depending on the position of the motor vehicle.
- Lighting with warm white and red LEDs (LED).
- DCC decoder
- LED Lighting
- Sound Installed
- Dual headlights and dual red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Digital decoder mfx+ (Märklin World of Operation).
- Metal chassis and body.