Class 01.5 steam express locomotive with a coal tender. GDR German State Railroad (DR/GDR) “Reko” version as it currently looks as a museum locomotive for the Zollernbahn Railroad Enthusiasts (EFZ), Rottweil, Germany. Includes spoked wheels, type 2´2´T34 standard design coal tender, special design Witte smoke deflectors for the class 01.5, continuous dome streamlining, and inductive magnets on both sides. Road number 01 519. The locomotive looks as it currently does in 2016.
The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. A The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive and tender are constructed mostly of metal.
The 7226 Smoke Generator can be installed in the locomotive. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the smoke unit that can be installed in the locomotive will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The cab lights can also be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. There is a close coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and tender. There is a close coupler with an NEM pocket and a guide mechanism on the tender. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16“. Protective sleeves for the piston rods and brake hoses are included as detail parts.
- DCC decoder.
- Digital decoder mfx+ (Märklin World of Operation).
- Sound Installed
- Triple white headlights in front, dual lights at the rear, each change with the direction of travel.
- Metal frame and mostly metal locomotive body.
- Version as a museum locomotive for the Zollernbahn Railroad Enthusiasts (EFZ), Rottweil, Germany.
- Continuous dome streamlining, partially open bar frame, and many separately applied details.
- Digital decoder and extensiv
- The steam express locomotive with road number 01 519 is being done in a one-time series for its 80th birthday in cooperation with the Zollernbahn Railroad Enthusiasts (EFZ), Rottweil, Germany.
- This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number MN39207.
- Length over the buffers: 282 mm
A small brochure on the history of road number 01 519 and its restoration is also included.