Express train steam locomotive with 01.5 Coal Tender. Reko-execution of the Deutsche Reichsbahn of the GDR (DR / GDR). With Boxpok wheels, coal-unit box Tender 2'2'T34, Witte smoke deflectors in special design for the BR 01.5, continuous dome cover, sided Indusi and buffer plate warning strip. Road Number 01 512. did around 1967th
With digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel in the boiler. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. Locomotive and tender are constructed mostly of metal. Suitable for smoke generator 7226 ride The triple headlights and retrofittable smoke in conventional operation can be controlled digitally. Cab lighting additionally digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs (LED). Close coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and tender. On Tender kinematics close coupler with NEM. Minimum radius 360 mm. Piston rod protectors and brake hoses are included.
Express passenger trains.
- Length over the buffers: 28.2cm
- Completely new tooling.
- Especially fine metal structure.
- With trim to buffer support and circulation.
- Continuous dome cover.
- Open bar frame and many separately applied details.
- Digital decoder and extensive operating and sound functions.
- Metal chassis and body.
- Sound Installed
- LED Lighting
- NEM Couplings
- DCC decoder.
- Triple headlights that change over with the direction of the travel.
- Digital locomotives or digital device for the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format).