Electric locomotive series EP 3/6 of the Royal Bavarian State Railroad (K.Bay.Sts.B.). Original version with steam boilers for passenger trains. Loco operating number 20104. Painted in the scheme of 1915.
With digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Controlled high efficiency propulsion. 3 axles and a jackshaft powered. Traction tires. Smoke set of 72270 is fitted as standard. Ride The triple headlights and dual red marker lights will work in conventional operation, digitally. If peak signal is switched off on both, then both sides of the function Double-A light. The headlights are maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs (LED). Asymmetric alignment Old pantographs. Replica of the steam boiler.
- Length over the buffers: 14.3cm
- Lights now with warm white and red LEDs (LED).
- Comes with built-smoke generator.
- Engineer's figure is.
- Digital decoder and extensive operating and sound functions.
- Metal chassis and body.
- Sound Installed
- LED Lighting
- NEM Couplings
- DCC decoder.
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Digital locomotives or digital device for the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format).