Salon railcars as diesel quick Railcar 183 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn of the GDR (DR / GDR). Reichsbahn-type SVT 137 "Hamburg". Two piece with Jacobs truck. Execution in beige / ruby red color. Operating number 183252-6.
With digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel. Both axes in the Jacobs truck powered through cardan shafts. Traction tires. Ride The triple headlights and dual red marker lights will work in conventional operation, digitally. Factory-installed interior lighting. Digital separately switchable cab lighting. Lighting with maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs (LED). Roof with attached detail. Through continuous side skirting with guided stops over the wheel arches. Link guide with closed bellows between the vehicle halves. At the ends of reproduction of a Scharfenberg coupler (non-functional).
- Length over the buffers: 48.4cm
- Digital decoder with extensive sound and function.
- Factory-installed interior lighting.
- With cab lighting.
- The headlights and interior lighting with warm white and red LEDs (LED).
- Prototypical tooling changes to run as Salon railcars for the East German government.
- Metal chassis and body.
- Sound Installed
- LED Lighting
- NEM Couplings
- DCC decoder.
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Digital locomotives or digital device for the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format).