Diesel-Electric Locomotive class 245 of the Deutsche Bahn AG. Built by Bombardier as a regular production locomotive from the TRAXX program.
Mfx digital decoder and DCC, and extensive sound functions. Special motor. 4 axes with cardan shafts and traction tires. Ride The triple headlights and 2 red tail lights, conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Lighting with warm white and red LEDs (LED).
- Length over the buffers: 48.4cm
- First edition of the "Multi-Engine" -Locomotive series 245
- Detailed, affordable beginner's model with extensive facilities.
- Metal chassis and body.
- Sound Installed
- NEM Couplings
- DCC decoder.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Digital locomotives or digital device for the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format).