Multipurpose locomotive E 44 of the German Railways (DB).
With digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Controlled high efficiency propulsion. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. Ride The triple headlights in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The headlights are maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs (LED).
- Length over the buffers: 17.5cm
- For the first time with extensive sound functions.
- Metal chassis and body.
- Sound Installed
- NEM Couplings
- DCC decoder.
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Digital locomotives or digital device for the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format).