Diesel locomotive class 132 "Ludmilla" Deutsche Reichsbahn (DR).
With digital decoder and extensive sound functions. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. Ride The triple headlights in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs (LED).
- Length over the buffers: 23.9cm
- "Turn-Lok" from 1989: first train with embassy refugees from Prague via Reichenbach and Plauen to Hof.
- Extensive sound functions.
- Metal chassis and body.
- Sound Installed
- NEM Couplings
- DCC decoder.
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- Triple headlights that change over with the direction of the travel.
- Digital locomotives or digital device for the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format).