Passenger locomotive series 38.10-40 with Wannen tender 2'2'T30 the German Railways (DB). Former Prussian P 8. Boiler with 3 domes. With Witte smoke deflectors and chime. Road Number 38 3812.
With digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Controlled high efficiency propulsion. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. Smoke generator retrofit 72270. Ride The triple headlights and the smoke generator contact will work in conventional operation, digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs (LED). Close coupling between the locomotive and tender. Detailed engineer's cab. Brake hoses, couplings model and piston rod protection tubes are included.
- Length over the buffers: 21.0cm
- "Turn-Lok" from 1989: first train with embassy refugees from Prague via Reichenbach and Plauen to Hof.
- Extensive sound functions.
- DCC decoder.
- NEM Couplings
- Sound Installed
- Metal chassis and body.
- Digital locomotive with high-efficiency propulsion. Adjustable maximum speed and acceleration/braking delay. Special motor with electronically supported load compensation or compact can motor with a bell-shaped armature. Operation can be done with a Märklin transformer, with the Märklin Delta System, with the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format), and with Märklin Systems. 1 controlable auxiliary function (function) in digital operation.
- Triple headlights that change over with the direction of the travel.