Freight Train Steam Locomotive class 41 with a Tender. Old version of the German Railways (DB), with Witte smoke deflectors, Old boilers, unit box Tender 2'2'T34, DB reflex glass lamps, unilateral Indusi and buffer plate warning strip. Road Number 41 178.
Digital decoder with extensive sound functions. Controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel in the boiler. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. Locomotive and tender are constructed mostly of metal. Suitable for smoke generator 7226. The triple headlights and retrofittable smoke in conventional operation can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs (LED). Track radius adjustable close coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and tender. Back of the tender and the front of the locomotive has a close coupler with NEM. Minimum radius 360 mm. Piston rod protectors and brake hoses are included.
- Length over the buffers: 27.5cm
- Redesign of the Series 41 in the Old version.
- Especially fine metal structure.
- Open bar frame and many separately applied details.
- High-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel in the boiler.
- A variety of operating and sound functions can be controlled digitally.
- Digital decoder mfx+ (Märklin World of Operation).
- DCC decoder.
- NEM Couplings
- LED Lighting
- Metal chassis and body.
- Sound Installed
- Triple headlights that change over with the direction of the travel.