Multi-system electric locomotive 91 80 6182 560-3 of Dispolok (MRCE) rented to TX Logistik (TXL), built starting in 2000.
Mfx and extensive digital decoder sound functions. Controlled high efficiency propulsion. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. Ride The triple headlights and dual red marker lights will work in conventional operation, digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs (LED). Cabs have interior. Separately applied metal handrails
- Especially designed packaging.
- Both loco sides printed differently.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- DCC decoder.
- Digital decoder mfx+ (Märklin World of Operation).
- Sound Installed
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal frame and locomotive body.
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- NEM Couplings
- Class: ES64
- Livery: MRCE / TXL
- Epoch: 6 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 225mm