Electric locomotive E41 German Federal Railroad (DB). Steel Blue basic. Comes with 3 single lamps, etched fan grille with vertical fins and a fitted rain gutter. Operating number E41 012.
With digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered through cardan shafts. Traction tires. Ride The triple headlights and dual red marker lights will work in conventional operation, digitally. Peak signal to Cab 2 and 1 separately digitally switched off. If peak signal is switched off on both cabs, then both sides of the function Double-A light. Cab lighting separately digitally. The headlights are maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs (LED). Separately applied metal handrails. Cab interiors. Separately applied roof walkways. Detailed buffer beams. Pluggable brake hoses and coupling hoses are included.
- Length over the buffers: 18.0cm
- Digital decoder and extensive operating and sound functions.
- Steel Blue basic, such as the first 71 locomotives of the series.
- Digital decoder mfx+ (Märklin World of Operation).
- DCC decoder.
- NEM Couplings
- LED Lighting
- Metal chassis and body.
- Sound Installed
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- Triple headlights that change over with the direction of the travel.