Electric locomotive series De 6/6 "Seetal Crocodile", former vehicle of the Swiss Federal Railways (SBB), later the Oensingen-Balsthal Railway (OeBB). Brown Red basic paint. Current operating condition as a museum locomotive with number 15301
With digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel. 6 axles powered, traction tires. The curved pivot suspension. Ride The triple headlights and a white tail light, conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs (LED). Separately applied metal handrails. Brake hoses are included separately.
- Length over the buffers: 16.2cm
- With modified railings and new transition sheets.
- For the first time with a digital decoder and extensive sound functions.
- Museum design with number 15301
- Triple headlights and a white marker light that change over with the direction of travel.
- Digital decoder mfx+ (Märklin World of Operation).
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- Sound Installed
- Metal chassis and body.
- NEM Couplings
- DCC decoder.