Express locomotive class 101 of the Deutsche Bahn AG (DB AG). With longitudinal side advertising for the anniversary "25 Years of Starlight Express". Current operating status, 2013.
With DCC / mfx decoder, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and extensive sound functions. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. Movable Imitation of bogie articulation. Ride The triple headlights and 2 red tail lights conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Spotlight separately switchable. Top light on cab 2 and 1 separately digitally switched off. If peak signal is switched off on both cabs, then both sides of the function Double-A light. The headlights are maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs (LED).
- Length over the buffers: 21.9cm
- 25 years Starlight Express in Bochum.
- Triple headlights that change over with the direction of the travel.
- Digital decoder mfx+ (Märklin World of Operation).
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- Sound Installed
- Metal chassis and body.
- NEM Couplings
- DCC decoder.
- Initiative – produced in a one-time series.