Freight train tank locomotive series 094 (former BR 94.5-17) of the German Railways (DB), with bell and pre on top of the boiler, Plunger buffer. Operating number 094651-7.
With DCC / mfx decoder, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and extensive sound functions. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. Movable Imitation of bogie articulation. Ride The triple headlights and 2 red tail lights conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Spotlight separately switchable. Top light on cab 2 and 1 separately digitally switched off. If peak signal is switched off on both cabs, then both sides of the function Double-A light. The headlights are maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs (LED).
- Length over the buffers: 14.6cm
- Locomotive constructed mostly of metal.
- A variety of operating and sound functions switchable.
- Triple headlights that change over with the direction of the travel.
- Digital decoder mfx+ (Märklin World of Operation).
- Sound Installed
- LED Lighting
- Metal chassis and body.
- NEM Couplings
- DCC decoder.