Vintage electric locomotive class 117 of the German Railways (DB). Chrome oxide green paint scheme. Operating number 117107-3.
With digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. Cabs and the engine room have interior details. Grab irons and other details are separately applied. Detailed design of the roof equipment, with transverse arrangement of the support insulators on the pantographs, and the lying bell insulators and grooves insulators. Ride The triple headlights and 2 red tail lights conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The headlights are maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs (LED). Pluggable brake hoses, heating cables and covers for leading axles are included separately.
- Length over the buffers: 18.3cm
- Prototypical tooling changes.
- Intricate metal construction.
- Digital decoder and extensive operating and sound functions.
- DCC decoder.
- NEM Couplings
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- LED Lighting
- Metal chassis and body.
- Sound Installed
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- Digital decoder mfx+ (Märklin World of Operation).