Express train steam locomotive of the Bavarian genus S 2/6 in black / red paint scheme as the class 15 of the German State Railroad Company (DRG). Loco operating number 15 001.
With digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Controlled high efficiency propulsion. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. Suitable for smoke generator 72270. Direction change over two headlights and retrofittable smoke in conventional operation can be controlled digitally. Oncoming trains and cab lighting additionally digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs (LED). Detailed undercarriage with open bar frame. Streamlined lining of smoke chamber, fireplace, cathedral and cylinder group and streamlined designed cab. Close coupling between the locomotive and tender. On Tender kinematics close coupler with NEM. Minimum radius 360 mm. Piston rod protection tubes are included separately.
- Length over the buffers: 25.1cm
- Complete redesign of the genus S 2/6.
- Very delicate and detailed execution.
- Prototypical detail changes.
- Locomotive and tender are constructed mostly of metal.
- Digital decoder with extensive light and sound functions.
- DCC decoder.
- NEM Couplings
- Dual headlights that change over with the direction of travel.
- LED Lighting
- Metal chassis and body.
- Sound Installed
- Digital decoder mfx+ (Märklin World of Operation).