Swiss Federal Railways (SBB), Cargo business area, class Re 482 electric locomotive. Version of the first production series with 4 pantographs. Advertising locomotive “Alpäzähmer” for the new Gotthard Base Tunnel.
The locomotive has a built-in digital decoder for operation with the formats DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. It also has a motor with a flywheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The headlights and marker lights change over with the direction of travel. The locomotive has a close coupler mechanism. The headlights, marker lights, cab lighting, long-distance lights, and many other light functions (example: running on the wrong side in Switzerland) can be controlled digitally.
- SX2 Decoder
- DCC / Selectrix Compatible
- LED Lighting
- NEM Couplings
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal chassis
- Cab lighting.
- Many other light functions
- Warm white LEDs for the headlights
- One-time series
- Length over the buffers: 118 mm / 4-5/8“.