ERS Railways “Vincent van Gogh” EW 64 F4-206 (Class 189) multi-system electric locomotive. Manufacturer designation ES 64 F4. B-B wheel arrangement, built starting in 2002.
The locomotive has a built-in digital decoder with the digital formats DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. It also has a close coupler mechanism. The locomotive has a motor with a flywheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The headlights and marker lights change over with the direction of travel. Warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The cab lighting and the long distance lights can be controlled in digital operation. The outer pantographs are wired to take power from catenary.
- DCC / Selectrix Compatible
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- LED Lighting
- Metal chassis
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- NEM Couplings
- One-time series for the 125th anniversary of the death of Vincent van Gogh
- Headlights can be turned off as an option
- Long distance lights and cab lighting included
- Specially designed packaging
- Length over the buffers: 122 mm / 4-13/16“