Multi-system electric locomotive 189 213 "Linked by Rail" of ERS Railways. Manufacturer's designation ES 64 F4. Built starting in 2002.
Driven built-in digital decoder with the digital formats DCC, Selctrix and Selectrix 2. close coupler, motor with flywheel, 4 axles, traction tires. The headlights and marker lights with the direction of travel, with warm white LEDs. Cab lighting and high beam can be controlled digitally. Exterior pantograph electrically functional.
- Freight and Passenger Services
- One Time Series
- DCC / SX Decoder
- Three headlights front, dual red marker lights behind with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED
- Chassis of the locomotive metal
- Power can be switched to catenary operation
- With close coupler mechanism and NEM
- Specially Designed Box
- Class: ES64
- Livery: ERS Linked By Rail
- Epoch: 6 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 122mm