multi-system electric locomotive 189, the Husa Transportation Group (HUSA) in the Netherlands. Manufacturer's designation ES 64 F4. Achsfolge Bo' Bo', built starting in 2002.
14-pin digital connector, a close coupler mechanism, motor with 2 flywheels, 4 axles powered, traction tires. The headlights and marker lights with the direction of travel, with a bridge plug may be turned off, with warm white LEDs. Prepared for cab lighting and high beam, with activated decoder 66840th Exterior pantograph electrically functional. Suitable decoder is a M66840.
- Cross-border fast freight trains.
- Length over the buffers: 122 mm
- Technology variant.
- Warm white LED.
- Top lighting may be turned off.
- Beam and cab lighting prepared.
- 14 - Pin Connector
- Metal chassis and body.
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- LED Lighting
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- NEM Couplings