Multi-system electric locomotive 189, running number 501, NVR-number 91 80 6189 820-4 D-LOCON, the LOCON AG. Manufacturer's designation ES 64 F4. Achsfolge Bo' Bo', built starting in 2002. This locomotive has the following national approvals: D, NL, AT, CH, IT, SI, HR.
14-pin digital connector, a close coupler mechanism, motor with 2 flywheels, 4 axles powered, traction tires. The headlights and marker lights with the direction of travel, with a bridge plug may be turned off, with warm white LEDs. Prepared for cab lighting and high beam. Suitable decoder is a M66840.
- Cross-border fast freight trains.
- Length over the buffers: 122 mm
- Technology variant.
- Warm white LED.
- Top lighting may be turned off.
- Beam and cab lighting prepared.
- 14 - Pin Connector
- Metal chassis and body.
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- LED Lighting
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- NEM Couplings