German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG), Cargo business area, class 186 electric locomotive. Version with 4 pantographs.
The locomotive has a built-in digital decoder for operation with the formats DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. It also has a motor with a flywheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The headlights and marker lights change over with the direction of travel. The locomotive has a close coupler mechanism. The headlights, marker lights, cab lighting, long-distance lights, and many other light functions (example: running on the wrong side in Switzerland) can be controlled digitally.
- SX2 Decoder
- DCC / Selectrix Compatible
- Triple white headlights in front, dual lights at the rear, each change with the direction of travel.
- LED Lighting
- Metal chassis
- NEM Couplings
- Warm white LEDs for the lighting
- Cab lighting
- Many other light functions
- Length over the buffers: 118 mm / 4-5/8“