Electric locomotive series 486 with advertising inscription "The Alpine People" BLS AG, Business Unit Cargo. Version with 4 pantographs.
Built-in digital decoder for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. motor with a flywheel, 4 axles powered, traction tires, headlights and marker lights with the direction of travel, the enclosed bridge plug may be turned off even in analogue mode, with warm white LEDs. Close coupler. The headlights, marker lights, cab lighting and high beam can be controlled digitally.
- Passenger and freight traffic
- DCC / Selectrix Compatible
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- LED Lighting
- Metal chassis
- NEM Couplings
- Power can be switched to catenary operation
- Class: Re486
- Livery: BLS "Alpine People"
- Epoch: 6 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 118mm