Swiss Federal Railways (SBB/CFF/FFS) class Re 460 fast general-purpose locomotive. Advertising locomotive for the Swiss retailer MIGROS. Road number: 460 080-5. The locomotive looks as it did in 2015.
The locomotive has a built-in digital decoder and sound generator for operation with the formats DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. It also has a motor with a flywheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The headlights and marker lights change over with the direction of travel. Warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The headlights, marker lights, and cab lighting can be controlled digitally. The locomotive has NEM coupler pockets.
- SX2 Decoder
- DCC / Selectrix Compatible
- Sound Installed
- LED Lighting
- NEM Couplings
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal chassis
- Swiss headlight / marker light changeover
- Many sound and control functions
- Warm white LEDs for the headlights
- One-time series
- Length over the buffers: 115 mm / 4-1/2“