Czech Railroad class 750 general-purpose locomotive. Its striking looks have earned it the nickname “Diving Goggles” or “Cobra”. Built starting in 1970.
The frame and body are constructed of die-cast metal. The locomotive has a built-in digital decoder and a sound generator for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. The motor has a flywheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive has warm white LED headlights and marker lights that change over with the direction of travel and that can be controlled in digital operation. The locomotive has cab lighting that can be controlled in digital operation.
- Warm white LEDs for headlights.
- Cab lighting.
- Digital sound with many functions.
- Closed end skirting that can be replaced.
- DCC / Selectrix Compatible
- SX2 Decoder
- Sound Installed
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel
- LED Lighting
- Metal chassis and body.
- NEM Couplings
- One-time series
- Length over the buffers: 104 mm