Heavy freight locomotive class 151 of the SRI Rail Invest GmbH (SRI). It did around 2014.
Built-in digital decoder and a sound generator for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. motor with a flywheel, 4 axles powered, traction tires. Ride The triple headlights and 2 red tail lights, switchable. Close coupler. All functions in the data format Selectrix 2 switchable.
- DCC / SX Decoder
- Sound electronics
- Three headlights front, dual red marker lights behind with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED
- Chassis of the locomotive metal
- With close coupler mechanism and NEM
- Class: BR151
- Livery: SRI
- Epoch: 6 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: Co-Co
- Length: 122mm