Heavy freight locomotive class 151 of the Deutsche Bahn AG (DB AG). Traffic Red basic paint. Did around 2013.
Built-in digital decoder for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. motor with a flywheel, 4 axles powered, traction tires. Ride The triple headlights and 2 red tail lights, can be disabled.
- DCC / SX Decoder
- Three headlights front, dual red marker lights behind with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED
- Chassis of the locomotive metal
- With close coupler mechanism and NEM
- Class: BR151
- Livery: Railion
- Epoch: 6 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: Co-Co
- Length: 122mm