Class 146.2 of Deutsche Bahn AG (DB AG). Transport locomotive TRAXX family. Version with 2 pantographs.
Built-in digital decoder for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. motor with a flywheel, 4 axles powered, traction tires, headlights and marker lights with the direction of travel, the enclosed bridge plug may be turned off even in analog mode, with warm white LEDs , Close coupler. The headlights, marker lights, cab lighting and high beam can be controlled digitally.
- Warm white LED
- Top lighting may be turned off
- Remote lighting and cab lighting switchable
- DCC / SX Decoder
- Three headlights front, dual red marker lights behind with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED
- Chassis of the locomotive metal
- Power can be switched to catenary operation
- With close coupler mechanism and NEM
- Class: BR146
- Livery: DBAG Baden-Wurttemberg
- Epoch: 6 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 118mm