German State Railroad (DR/GDR) steam locomotive, road number 41 1260-3, 2-8-2 wheel arrangement with a type 2‘2‘T32 tender, as it looked around 1976.
The locomotive is new tooling for the “Reko” boiler with a mixed pre-heater. The tender is constructed of die-cast metal. The locomotive has a built-in digital decoder and sound generator with the formats DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. The locomotive and tender are close coupled. 3 axles in the tender powered. Traction tires. The locomotive has firebox flickering by means of processor-controlled LEDs (red-orange). The dual headlights, running gear lights, and cab lights are warm white LEDs. A DVD about road number 41 1260-3 is included.
- SX2 Decoder
- DCC / Selectrix Compatible
- LED Lighting
- NEM Couplings
- Triple headlights that change over with the direction of the travel.
- New tooling
- Running gear lights
- Processor-controlled firebox flickering
- Cab lights
- Digital sound with many functions
- Length over the buffers: 150 mm / 5-7/8“