Fast traffic Railcar SVT 137 Deutsche Bahn AG (DB AG). Former type "Hamburg" German State Railroad Company (DRG). Design 137 225 as a museum railcar.
Built-in digital decoder and a sound generator for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2 motor drive on 2 axes Jakob bogie integrated, both vehicle halves and Jakob bogie via kinematics. Headlight white / red, top lighting and indoor lighting with LED.
- Initiative – produced in a one-time series.
- DCC / Selectrix Compatible
- Sound Installed
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- LED Lighting
- Class: SVT137 "Flying Hamburger"
- Livery: Purple / Cream
- Epoch: 5 (1990 - 2006)
- Wheel Configuration: 2 Car DMU
- Length: 278mm