Heavy switch series V 90 of the German Railways (DB). Crimson basic paint scheme. Original version. Did around 1967.
Built-in digital decoder for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. motor with a flywheel, 4 axles powered. Traction tires. Ride The triple headlights and 2 red tail lights conventional operation and can be controlled digitally, cab lighting. Separately applied handrails. Other operating number as 16292.
- Shunting and freight trains.
- DCC / SX Decoder
- Three headlights front, dual red marker lights behind with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED
- Frame and body of locomotive metal
- Class: V90
- Livery: DB Red
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 89mm