Multi-purpose locomotive class 218 of the German Railways (DB). Diesel hydraulic locomotive with electric train heating. Without exhaust hoods. Tourist train livery of 1996.
Built-in digital decoder driven for operation with DCC, Selectrix and Selectriy 2. motor with a flywheel, 4 axles, traction tires. The headlights and marker lights with the direction of travel, with warm white LEDs, cab lighting can be controlled digitally. Close coupler. Separately applied handrails. All functions are also in digital format SX2.
- Passenger and freight trains.
- One-time series, only the MHI commercially available
- DCC / SX Decoder
- Sound electronics
- Three headlights front, dual red marker lights behind with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED
- Chassis of the locomotive metal
- With close coupler mechanism and NEM
- Class: BR218
- Livery: DBAG Touristik
- Epoch: 5 (1990 - 2006)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 102mm