German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) diesel road engine, road number 217 001-7, in the paint scheme around 2004. Diesel hydraulic locomotive with electric train heating.
The locomotive has a built-in digital decoder and sound generator for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. It also has a motor with a flywheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive has warm white LED headlights and marker lights that change over with the direction of travel and that can be controlled in digital operation. The locomotive has cab lighting that can be controlled in digital operation. The locomotive has a close coupler mechanism. It also has separately applied grab irons.
- Passenger and freight trains.
- Grab irons separately applied.
- Warm white LEDs for lighting.
- Cab lighting.
- Digital sound with many functions.
- SX2 Decoder
- DCC / Selectrix Compatible
- Sound Installed
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- LED Lighting
- Metal chassis
- NEM Couplings
- Length over the buffers: 102 mm