haul diesel locomotive 215049-8 German Federal Railroad (DB) in the state by 1983. Diesel hydraulic locomotive with smoke generator.
Built-in digital decoder and a sound generator for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. Engine 4 axles powered with flywheel, traction tires. The headlights and marker lights with the direction of travel, with warm white LEDs, cab lighting can be controlled digitally. Close coupler. Separately applied handrails. Redesign. Gripping and holding rods attached. Warm white LEDs. Cab lighting. Digital sound with many features.
- DCC / SX Decoder
- Sound electronics
- Three headlights front, dual red marker lights behind with the direction of travel
- Three headlights, front and rear
- Lighting with warm white LED
- Chassis of the locomotive metal
- With close coupler mechanism and NEM
- Class: BR215
- Livery: DB Red / Grey
- Epoch: 4 (1970 - 1990)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 102mm