Heavy diesel hydraulic locomotive class 220 of the German Railways (DB). Purpose locomotive V 200.0 in colour in 1980: ocean blue / beige.
Built-in digital decoder for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. motor with a flywheel, 4 axles powered, traction tires. Ride The triple headlights and 2 red tail lights, analogous in operation, digitally.
- Medium and heavy passenger and freight trains.
- One-time series, only the MHI commercially available
- DCC / SX Decoder
- Three headlights front, dual red marker lights behind with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED
- Frame and body of locomotive metal
- With close coupler mechanism and NEM
- Class: BR220
- Livery: DB Blue / Cream
- Epoch: 4 (1970 - 1990)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 115mm