Heavy-purpose locomotive 221 series of RTS Rail Transport Service (formerly BR V 200.1 of the DB). Built starting in 1962. Diesel hydraulic drive with 2 V12 engines.
Frame and body die-cast metal. Built-in digital decoder driven for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. motor with a flywheel, 4 axles, traction tires. The headlights and marker lights with the direction of travel, with warm white LEDs, cab lighting can be controlled digitally. Close coupler. Separately applied handrails.
- Medium and heavy passenger and freight trains.
- DCC / SX Decoder
- Sound electronics
- Three headlights front, dual red marker lights behind with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED
- Frame and body of locomotive metal
- With close coupler mechanism and NEM
- Class: V200
- Livery: RTS
- Epoch: 6 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 115mm