Heavy-purpose locomotive class V 200.1 of the German Railways (DB). Built starting in 1962. Diesel hydraulic drive with 2 V12 engines.
Frame and body die-cast metal. Built-in digital decoder and a sound generator driven for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. motor with a flywheel, 4 axles, traction tires. The headlights and marker lights with the direction of travel, with warm white LEDs, cab lighting can be controlled digitally. Close coupler. Separately applied handrails. Completely new tooling. Warm white LEDs. Cab lighting. Digital sound with many features.
- Medium and heavy passenger and freight trains.
- One-time series, only the MHI commercially available
- DCC / SX Decoder
- Sound electronics
- Three headlights front, dual red marker lights behind with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED
- Frame and body of locomotive metal
- With close coupler mechanism and NEM
- Class: V200
- Livery: DB
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 115mm