18,612, type 2'C 1'h4v with tender bay 2'2 T 31.7 of the German Federal Railways, in around 1960.
Locomotive and tender made ??of diecast metal. Coreless motor with flywheel in the boiler. Built-in digital decoder and a sound generator with the formats DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. locomotive and tender short coupling. 3 axles powered through side rods, traction tires. Built-in speed-sensitive smoke generator. Firebox flicker by processor-controlled LEDs (red-orange). 3-headlights and cab lighting from warm white LEDs. Enclosed a book on the S3 / 6 with private section about 18 612 and a ticket for the DDM in Neuenmarkt-Wirsberg.
- One-time series, only the MHI commercially available
- DCC / SX Decoder
- Sound electronics
- Three headlights front and rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED
- Frame and boiler of locomotive metal
- Class: BR18
- Livery: DB Black
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: 4-6-2
- Length: 144mm