Diesel locomotive BR 213 of the Deutsche Bahn AG (DB AG). Execution in traffic red Era V.
Built-in digital decoder, 4 axles powered for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. motor with flywheel, traction tires. Ride The triple headlights and 2 red tail lights, can be disabled. Separately applied handrails.
- Freight and passenger trains.
- DCC / SX Decoder.
- Three headlights front, dual red marker lights behind with the direction of travel.
- Lighting with warm white LED.
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Class: BR213
- Livery: DB Red
- Epoch: 5 (1990 - 2006)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 75mm